According to Moon rashi, there are 27 nakshatras that regulate our birth and life, six of which are known as moola nakshatras: Ashwini, Magha, Jayestha, Ashlesha, Mool, and Rewati. One of the Arisht Yoga is Gand Mool. These nakshatras are typically seen as unlucky, yet with the aid of the proper rituals and puja, it produces excellent outcomes.
Effects of Moola Nakshatra?
The lives of those born under the gandmool nakshatra are quite difficult. From early life until old age, people encounter numerous obstacles in achieving their goals. These concern vital areas like social, financial, marital, career, health, and education. In addition to these difficulties, the families and relations of people born under the mula nakshatra have terrible problems.
The Ganda mool nakshatras, which are at the confluence of two signs, are those ruled by Ketu or Mercury. Ketu and Budh graha have various moola nakshatra traits. While Ashlesha, Jyeshtha, and Revati fall under the budh graha, Ashwini, Magha, and Mol fall under the ketu graha.
They pursue greater education and become more educated and resourceful. They can interact with people more clearly and efficiently.
The following bad traits apply to males born in Gandmool Nakshatra of Ashlesha, Jyeshta, and Revati.
Impotence is a condition marked by sexual dysfunctions or reproductive system disorders.
- He behaves dishonestly in order to benefit himself.
- has or manifests a strong, egotistical desire for money or power.
- He is incapable of carrying out a task effectively or to a quality that is acceptable due to a lack of knowledge or abilities.
- Always disregards what they are required to do by law
The following characteristics apply to males born in the Gandmool Nakshatra of Ashwini, Magha, and Mool.
- They exhibit considerable vigour, courage, or aggression and are actively engaged in or experienced in fighting.
- They might excel at wrestling. They possess the exceptional work ethic, mental fortitude, dedication, grace, and humility needed to develop into great wrestlers.
- not susceptible to intimidation or fear.
- attain top positions via their dedication, intelligence, and hard work. Become a senior executive or military officer if connected to the stellar sun and Jupiter.
- Venus and Saturn are good in the study of religion and science if they are connected.
- Aswini, Magha, and Mool’s Gandmool Nakshatra males exhibit the following characteristics. negative characteristics
The Moola Nakshatra The following characteristics apply to females born in the Gandmool Nakshatra of Ashlesha, Jyeshta, and Revati.
If the positions of the sun and Jupiter are favourable, she is highly competent, intelligent, and intuitive the capacity to perform a variety of research and writing tasks. The female moola nakshatra will be extremely disciplined, morally grounded, knowledgeable, very good at writing, giving a good speech, research, and analytical. Ashlesha, Jyeshta, and Revati’s Gandmool Nakshatra women exhibit the following characteristics. negative characteristics.Can cause emotional injury to anyone who enjoys inflicting pain on other people or animals, or who enjoys making them miserable or distressed.
The following characteristics apply to females born in Gandmool Nakshatra of Ashwini, Magha, and Mool.
Become skilled surgeons if Venus and Mercury are favourable. They also do technological and biological research.
They work to provide for their family, which is frequently the only one.
Mool, Magha, and Ashwini of the Gandmool Nakshatra negative characteristics
- They have the ability to easily end any connection.
- Their personal and professional lives are never fulfilling.
- With all your obstinacy and stubbornness, turn into a deadly lady.
- In the presence of opposing planetary placements, they can take on unfathomably heinous and evil qualities.
The Gand mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja’s Benefits
Vamtantra advises people with moola nakshatra dosha to seek out moola nakshatra remedies. The Gandmool nakshatra shanti puja lessens the agony that they, their family, and their relatives go through. Given the importance of nakshatra in our life, Moola nakshatra puja should be performed at least once a year. On the day that comes under your janam nakshatra, you can have this puja performed in the month of your birth. To reap the greatest rewards, it can also be carried out on the day that falls under our nakshatra each month. Moola nakshatra shanti, according to Vamtantra, is required to counteract all of mula nakshatra’s negative consequences.
Navagraha Dosha/Graha Shanti Puja, Sapta Chiranjeevi Puja/homa, pranprathista, shodashopachara poojanam, namavali, vrihad mantrajapa, purnahut, homam, and visarjan are included in the moola nakshatra shanti puja, which costs 15000 INR (fifteen thousand only). In addition to these, we also perform Shree janam yantra poojanam and any other particular tantric puja as needed. Depending on each person’s horoscope, the mool nakshatra puja will last 11–15 days after the nakshatra day.
We need the following information from you for the puja.
Full name of the individual performing the mula nakshatra puja
- Father’s name.
- Date of Birth Birthplace
- Age at birth.
- Additional Details
- Phone number.
To submit an inquiry, click here.
*Any poojas and rituals performed on these auspicious days are of utmost importance to obtain blessings and prosperity for every member of the family. To succeed, nine planets are worshipped, and to fully energise each planet, the greatest amount of power is generated from that planet. The purpose of special Tantrik Pujas, which are exclusively conducted at midnight, is to get rid of ego and negativity, which impede both spiritual and material advancement. Tantrik rituals are conducted primarily for world peace, prosperity, health, and happiness. People desire protection against bad, foes, and adversity while experiencing extreme joy and success.
Tantra sadhaks do all of the aforementioned poojas while upholding absolute sanctity and integrating tantric/vedic rituals for quick results.
Only your faith, trust, and belief produce the best outcomes.